The smile of your dreams is within reach
There's no reason to live the rest of your life with a smile you're not happy with.
Unfortunately, dulling and staining of the teeth is a natural process that happens with age. Your teeth whitening experience will begin with an at-home conditioning treatment using a bleaching tray at night. Next, a power bleaching technique is performed in our office with dramatic whitening effects. We’ll also be happy to provide our own touch-ups during your hygiene checkups.
All-ceramic Zirconia crowns provide the best natural color match than any other crown type and may be more suitable for people with metal allergies.
Why choose All-Porcelain Zirconia Crown?
- Zirconia provides exceptional strength.
- Excellent life-lke esthetic
- Outstanding precise fit to tooth
- Biocompatible and will not cause allergic reaction
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of handcrafted dental porcelain that fit over front teeth. Each veneer is designed to complement your overall smile, as well as your overall appearance.
Why consider veneers?
- Repair tooth imperfections and defects
- Conceal fillings that are stain or discolored
- Change color or shape of teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- Instant straight teeth without braces
Invisalign gently straightens teeth using a series of clear trays, also called aligners, which are customized to precisely fit the contours of your teeth. The trays fit comfortably, and their transparency makes them virtually unnoticeable by others. Invisalign aligners are conveniently removed while eating, drinking and oral hygiene.